Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dear Ctrlaltwow

Your parents are sending this message along with theirs. I am sorry it took me so long to say yes. I guess it was your absence that convinced me as well. I have missed you more than I can say. There is something else your parents don't know that I think you should know. I was considering joining you in the fight, but I am with child. I know you will be exicted as I am, the Blood Elves need as many soldiers to fight the Alliance. Tell Aprillian, if we bear a female she will have her name.

I know you will miss her and you have made a name for yourself. I have decided instead of returning home, you should settle in Eversong Woods and I will join you there in Fairbreeze Village. Aprillian can join us and you can consider providing jewels for your band of fighters, alea iacta est!

Love,
Ulia

No comments: