Friday, March 23, 2007

Dear Mom & Dad


I am doing well. I have made it to Falconwing Square. Aprillian had left a package for me, so as you can see, I am outfitted well to fight.

I haven't decided what specialty to go into. I was thinking Tailoring, I can make some wonderful stuff. I've already taking some Cooking class, dad, I make a lynx steak that's almost as good as yours! I guesss it will depend on what Aprillian needs.

I am learning so many new things. I have to remember the right order. Such as Hunter's Mark, Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot and then do my Mana Tap. If I do my Mana Tap first, then the creature comes too close and I can't do the others.

I've made it to Season 6 and I am plowing through. I've been sent on some secret missions, I can't discuss it.

Love and hugs,

Jajal

No comments: